Welcome to a new post folks. I hope everyone is staying safe during these chaotic times. I hope every day that world learns love.
I’ve been doing a lot diy projects to stay busy. One of those projects have been hair related. You all know how much I live by henna. And lately I’ve been wondering how well henna and my favorite butter, (Kokum butter) would work to together.
Without surprise, both work like magic. I’m talking shine, moisturizing, and a easy rinsing process.
YOU’LL NEED: Plastic or wooden bowl and utensils.
- 4 tablespoons of castor oil
- 2 teaspoon of both honey and olive oil
- 1/4 of Kokum butter
- Essential oils (optional)
- 120grams of Nupur Henna (optional)
120 grams of Henna will make 10 ice cubes size bars.
1. You’ll need to boil some water. Once the water is boiled. Place it aside. In a separate glass bowl, place the kokum butter in. And place that bowl in the hot water that was put aside. Let that sit until the butter is a liquid.
2. Start mixing your oils in a separate bowl.
3. Add in the henna and stir.
4. Add the melted kokum butter.
5. Stir until the henna is super smooth.
6. Pour the henna gloss into the ice tray.
7. Let the henna sit in the freezer for 1 hour.
I thought I would have enough left over. But my hair need all 10 bars. But I’m not complaining. It was totally worth it. This henna gloss method left my hair super shine, super soft, super bouncy.
I am definitely using this method again.
Thanks for visiting!