I so excited to post that I’ve been nominated for a Fashionista Award thanks to iamnaturallykinky. I’m super happy about this!!!
Here so facts to get to know me better. 🙂
1. What motivated you to start blogging? When I first began my journey to go natural. I found the a ton of inspiring bloggers that gave some get tips on what products worked well for afro texture hair. However, the products became very expensive. So I began researching on how to make my own hair products. Making my own products proved success for my hair. Therefore, I decided to share it with others. Thus, became Happy Kinks Forever.
2. Favorite Movies? Gone With The Wind, Rebecca, V for Vendetta, Django Unchained, There Will Be Blood, Legends of the Fall, Fargo, Jackie Brown, Inglorious Basters, Grindhouse Plant Terror/Deathproof, and Monster House, Brave, Wizard of Oz, and District 9.
3. What is your dream career? Well I would love to be an Entrepreneur, selling my own hair products, as well as various accessories. It’s a goal I’m currently trying to pursue.
4. Top wish list items of the moment? Boy OH Boy, this is a good question! A house would be number uno. 🙂 A dog, and a baby. 🙂 Thats all.
5. Favorite television show? PBS; Nature, Nova, Downton Abbey, Sherlock, The Jeffersons, and Secrets of the Dead.
6. What store do find your hair products? I do a lot of my shopping on amazon. Its a wonderful place to bulk buy, and my local health food store.
7. Favorite fashion designers? Honestly I’m not into fashion, and don’t tend to follow trends.
8. Describe your dream vacation? My dream vacation would be to visit Tahiti, and swim with dolphins.
9. What are the goals for blog? Simple, to never stop blogging.
10. If you had the opportunity to interview a celebrity, who would it be? I would love to sit down a interview Quentin Tarantino.
My top 10 nominees: