Hey beauties, sorry its been a while. I’m due in for a new labtop. Anywhoo! This post is me sharing with you all, a new shampoo that I tried out. In this post I’m going to share my thoughts and the shampoo’s benefits.
ARITHA : is a natural cleanser. It acts as a natural shampoo. It can also be used as a facial cleanser. Its highly recommended for oily hair.
INGREDIENTS: Sapindus Trifolatus/Soap Nut Powder (100% Vegan)
- mix water with the powder
- stir until the powder becomes a thin water like consistency.
- take a nylon stocking, (cut short like a sock if needed)
- pour the shampoo into the stocking
- squeeze as out the shampoo into a bottle.
- mix in betonite clay (optional)
- add some of your favorite oils
- place cap on the bottle a shake well
If you don’t use the stocking and simply apply this product to your hair, You will have a gritty like substance in your hair. Which results in a difficult rinse.
- hair was super shiny, and soft
- smelled lovely
- super bouncy
- frizz control (but shrinks up hair a lot)
I will be adding this product to my routine. Mixed with the bentonite clay.