Its been somewhat of a humid week. The weather is being very unpredictable, and… well, so is my hair. That’s no shocker! 🙂
Buuuuut, thanks to my many talents! I’ve come up with so DIY product that well help tame the frizz.
- bentonite clay-cleanses the hair)
- coconut oil-adds moisture (optional)
- olive oil-conditions the hair and scalp (optional)
- vitamin e oil: cures damage hair
- ylang ylang- stimulates hair growth
- aloe vera juice- closes hair follicles to lock in moisture
- squeezable empty bottle
- add 3 spoons of bentonite clay in the bottle
- 2 tsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of vitamin e oil
- 5 drops of ylang ylang
- 1 tsp of aloe vera juice
- 1 spoon of apple cider vinegar
Once all ingredients are added into your bottle, shake it all together.
Now you have your own homemade cleanser. The best part is, its all natural.
I did have shrinkage, but it comes with the natural hair territory.
This method will help save money, last longer, and deliver positive results every time.
(I started making this clay cleanser, after purchasing Terressentials organic hair wash. I read the ingredients and said to myself; “I have the ingredients to make this. So there you go)!