- Shea Butter: a natural sun protector
- Coco Butter: locks in moisture, so you don’t have to continue to apply the product
- Beeswax: provides hold for the lip balm
- Castor Oil: natural antibacterial agent (no more cold sores)!
- Jojoba Oil: rich w/ vitamin E & B, provides a simple, natural way restore moisture to your lips so they become smoother and softer
- Avocado Oil: rich w/ vitamin A, D, & E, able to heal and irritated areas of the skin
- Coconut Oil: Locks in moisture
- Olive Oil: repairs and heals
- Tea Tree Oil: a natural persevative
NEXT; *MEASUREMENTS MAY VARY* To fill 12 tubes of lip balm
- boil water in a pot
- place in a separate bowl your ingredients
- 1 spoonful of coco butter
- tsp of shea butter
- spoonful of beeswax
- once water is boiling hot, turn of the flame
- place your bowl of butters and beeswax into the pot of hot water
- wait until the butters/wax is melted
- add 5 drops of each oils
- mix together
- pour the mixture into lip balm containers.
This is great fun to do. Also economical. Saves ton of money, and most of all its natural. No more petrolatum in the belly!
ALSO: any leftover product? Store it in a container for next time. Or add to your hair! I
Good luck all!
Stay nappy & God bless! 🙂