My saving grace for my winter hair routine, has been 4 of my favorite things; Shea, and Mango butter, Oils for my hair, and one that rarely mention, Aloe Vera Gel. It has numerous benefits, and it can be used in a number of ways. Aloe Vera gel can be used as a styler for hair, protection against the sun, or a shaving gel.
Here, are a list of its benefits for natural hair!
ALOE VERA GEL BENEFITS:
- Can activate fresh growth
- Heals and soothes damaged scalp from dandruff, scratches, & burns
- Is an anti-puritic reducing dandruff, itchy, scaly scalp and Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Balances pH level (porosity) of hair
- Can help define hair
- Can be used as a holding gel
- Prevents excessive hair loss
- Enhances Cellular Rejuvenation ( restoration of cells)
- Contains Natural Building Enzyme for Proteins
HOW I USE ALOE VERA GEL:
- Mix 1 cup of EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive oil) 1/2cup of Aloe Vera Gel for a deep conditioner
- As scalp massage for hair growth, mix an equal amount of Castor oil and Aloe Vera gel in a small container
- To seal in moisture, or a leave-in conditioner; I mix coconut oil and aloe vera gel
THESE ARE JUST A FEW CLEVER WAYS TO USE ALOE VERA GEL.
TODAY I USED ALOE VERA GEL AS A STYLER ON A FAILED TWIST OUT:
Hope you all enjoyed this post. Thanks for visiting.
Stay nappy, and God bless! 🙂