Hey ya’ll, I’ve been experimenting, and its all good. So, I came lately I’ve been getting bored of my Shea butter products, and wanted to try something new. I did some research on some butters, and bought a few. One butter I began playing with, is Mango butter.
Mango Butter: has natural emollient properties, wound healing, and regenerative activity. Mango Butter has been traditionally used in the rainforests and tropics for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing and protective properties and to restore flexibility and reduce degeneration of skin cells. It has a protective effect against UV radiation.
MANGO BUTTER FOR HAIR:
- Softens hair
- Protects from UV ray
- Minimizes single strand knots
- Non- greasy (not as greasy as Shea Butter)
- Makes hair more voluminous
- Shiny hair
- Thickens hair
- More manageability
Beeswax: is a natural wax produced in the bee hive of honey bees. It contains lots of fatty acids.
BEESWAX FOR HAIR:
- Strengthens hair strains
- Provides a natural soft hold for hair styling
- Gives hair tons of body
Making The Pomade
- empty container
- 1 cup of Mango Butter
- 1/2 cup of beeswax (melted)
- 5 drops of jojoba oil (optional)
- 5 drops of avocado oil (optional)
- 5 drops of coconut oil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of horsetail powder (for hair growth and elasticity) (optional)
- Place your mango butter in a blender.
- Blend until the mango butter is nice and smooth
- Remove the mango butter from the blender, scooping it out into a empty container
- Pour your hot beeswax onto the mango butter.
- Mix the two together
- Add you oils
- Mix well
- Place in a cool area until it solidifies
God bless, thanks for visiting. 🙂