Hey Beauties, today was a well relaxed day for me. This week I received a 32oz of 100% Raw African Shea Butter. Oh, yea, I am such a happy girl. I decided that ordering a tube of Shea butter will help me save a lot more money. I’m free to add whatever is good for my hair with my Shea butter, and increase the amount as well.
MY SHEA BUTTER MIXTURE
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS:
- Castor Oil=cleans the scalp of any impurities that would inhibit maximum growth
- Coconut oil=It helps in healthy growth of hair providing them a shiny complexion
- Olive oil=is good to moisturize the dry hair, fights scalp irritation and dandruff control. It’s highly recommended for those who have thick hair and stiff hair.
- Flax Seed Gel=Leaves hair soft, shiny, and moisturized
-Promotes hair growth
-You can reuse the flax seeds
-Cost effective (more for your money)
-Nourishing for the hair rich in omega 3
-Gives great curl definition
-Gives hold with no crunch/non flaking/not drying to the hair/doesn’t cause breakage/or shedding
- Shea Butter=excellent moisturizer and lubricant for preventing dry hair and scalp
-can make the hair softer, smoother and more manageable-absorbs quickly into the scalp hydrating the hair and scalp without clogging the pores-protects the hair from weather damages
-It repairs damaged, processed or heat treated hair, and promotes hair growth.
Mixing all of these products with my Shea butter, has given my hair so much life.
The consistency is like pudding, and its lighter. My Vatika oil gives it a nice lemon scent.